- Nicely priced. Great date night at Crush!
- Beautiful ruby red, almost purple in color. Nose of vanilla, oak, blueberry, licorice, crushed stone. Smooth on the palate, though more tannic than the 08. Plum, tannic is very grippy and a bit overpowering, light strawberry. Evolved with some Smokey finish. Yet still very tannic. Nice structure, lacking the balance it seems from the 08. Later with graphite, slight leather. Great nose.
- My first own bottle KF 2008. Splendid! On the nose, blackberries, mint, spice. Medium to full bodied. Smooth, velvety kn the palate, as how I remember from the first time I tasted it. What a treat! With the bottle aerated for over an hour, aroma changed a bit, with lavender, creamy butter, vanilla, crushed sugar, very gentle. On the palate, taste has opened up as well stronger flavor, masculine , with a hint of graphite, great finish with tobacco, cherry, finishing last for 20 sec. This wine is so easy on the palate, silky, even ladies would find it so easy to drink and keep asking for more. Brilliant!
- Black plum w/ highly structured astringent tannins & long notes of crushed herb. 89
- @Hess winery. Unctuous plum & blackberry w/ crushed pepper & lingering slightly dry fruit forward tannins. Very good/WBA