- Olive oil gold. Lemon, passion fruit, dry, decent acidity, all still holding up well. Full-bodied, crêpe de chine, long
- Dusky ruby. Bosky woodland fruits, dry, fruity tannins. Intriguing wine which is on the cusp of youth and maturity.
- Mid gold. Yeasty, sourdough, dried apricots on nose presage a wine packed full of amazing flavours: spices, cardamom etc
- Nothing medecinal about this wine. Gentle hazy gold (no sulphur?). Lemons with a hint of white pepper - dry, fulsome.
- Oaky, rich, olive notes w slight grass. white wine bought across the street from le dauphin on 5/'11 for 20 euros