- Bright, clear ruby. Loganberry and mulberry with some nutmeggy spice. Dry, comfortable tannins, long and lithe.
- Burnished gold. Candied blood orange, dry, good, ripe acidity, deep and full of an array of subtle complexity. Long.
- SB- un bon moment avec un de mes potes qui m'a sauvé l'esprit chez SFR
- Mid gold. Touch of oak, hint of peach, smidgin of curry. Dry, good acidity with spices and fruit compote. Long finish.
- Light ruby. Blackberries, ripe fruits. Dry, gentle tannins with a tight edge; touch vegetal, long finish.