- Dark ruby. Faint nose of earth, cocoa, Super silky, full body, excellent potential.
- Dark, opaque ruby, with light red rim. Aromas of pencil lead, barnyard, menthol, tea, currants, ripe plum. Quite tannic, yet quite well integrated. Taste of smoked cherry, damp earth, minerals, truffle, Close to full bodied mouth feel, juicy, not too ripe. Kept evolving, with blueberry, strong, alluring minerals. Sexy nose, unstoppable. Strong cigar, dark chocolate After taste of minerals, tea leaf, burnt wood, like chewing a cigar bud.
- Wine I accidetally deleted from Feb 12 dinner
- Purple color, with beautiful legs. Pure and sharp nose of earth, currants, licorice, crushed stone, bit of ham. Silk, dense, plush, wow, wonderful balance, layers of black fruits, cigar wrapper, and coffee bean, above the chewy tasty tannins. Wonderful finish of crisp smoke, fruits and jam. Almost full bodied, just want to keep having it coast ur mouth, delicious. Very rich with sweet, ripe berries
- Dark brick red color, with slight browning near the rim. Nice bouquet of ripe cherries, violet, burnt leather, chili spice, graphite, coffee bean. Medium bodied, dark chocolate, jam, tobacco, tea leaf, tannins have soften, yet giving just a good touch to the mouth feel. Very smooth, pure on the palate, nice length on the finish.