- Pinot noir ....great flavor 5 glasses....
- oaky. not bad, but not memorable. 17$
- Too sweet. Nice aroma, pine. Enjoyable light texture. Sweet berry notes. Don't buy again. $15 on sale at Tamura's.
- Earthy notes precede a full body with robust tannins. Bottom shelf wine that meets expectations head on. 47/100.
- A very refreshing and a good stainless steel crispness. Chamisal Stainless Steel Chardonnay. With the cooling breezes of thePacific nearby, Ghardonnay grapes grown on California's coast boast crispy,refreshing flavors. By fermenting and aging our Stainless Chardonnay entirely in stainless steel and out of oak, we highlight its natural essence so you can enjoy this grape in its purest form. This delightful wine is both rich and zesty tangerines, pineapplles and lime. 15% alc.