- Lemon, honeysuckle, bright, clean, acidic, long finish, slight sugar, mostly dry. Good w/ seafood, tomato based foods, w
- Forged 2011 Red, Sledgehammer, Napa, 13.9% ABV
- Deep woody start with balanced tannins. When tannins fade there is a nice lingering dark wood taste. The Nebbiolo really shows itself at the end are a very nice contrast to the front flavor.
- A medium/full-bodied shiraz with a ruby-purple hue. Lingonberry, plum and subtle chocolate notes combine in a classic layered fashion to produce a sophisticated wine of elegance and character. Oak spice hints provide contrast to its upfront fruit. Serve with beef, lamb and wild game bird dishes.
- Very nice bottle. Paired with steak.