- Merlot tonight w Swiss steak on rice. Pretty good.
- Smooth with aromas of cola, cream soda, and caramel. Leading to expressions of vanilla and strawberry jam on the palate. Flavors of spice round out the silky finish. Great with spice sushi!
- Fruty not so dry. Really delightful.
- This is an amazing wine for the 8 to10 dollar price range... Drinks like a a much more expensive bottle.. Some berry fruit, and cherry upfront.. With some cinnamon and coke flavors.. Nice tart tannic finish.. With just a hint of sweetness... Nice medium body.. Loved this wine
- Very nice berry taste, dry, thin body, but VERY GOOD Cabernet finish. At $7 it's a GREAT buy for a red wine.