- White Pinot Gris. Lime caudial colour, lightly fruited, sweet with crisp apple, delicate after taste, refreshing 5/5
- White. Chardonnay. Dark lime colour,heavy fruit/wet straw smell,sweet fruit/pineapple, dry light after taste 2/5
- A nice light Grenache, garnet colour, good tannins, medium body with blackberry jam, stewed plums, leather and tobacco n
- This wine is made from 40 year old Gwertz vines. A gorgeous pale straw colour. Ultra smooth and buttery with a nose of g
- Sweet vanilla syrupy intense scents. Dark in colour, full bodied & berrilicious. Definitely a sweet wine to the pallete.