- Sweeter .. W/ something spicy? Hmmm.
- Dark ruby red, appear still quite youthful, with clear scents of cassis, green pepper, earth, pencil lead, Asian spice, vanilla on the nose. Fantastic. Although fruit smell goes quite fast. Palate wise, lighter than the nose scents, gentle and smooth, plum, tobacco leaf, brunt cherry notes. Softened tannins, thou it's present can be felt gracefully, very tasty. Finish with tobacco and marmalade, medium finish, quite nice. Medium to full bodied. Second glass, brilliant, with chocolate, cigar box taste. Kept evolving, really nice treat. Tasty secondary scents, cocoa, tobacco, burnt leather, slight bitterness. Lingers. Treat! Pristine condition
- like dessert ! better than a box of chocolates
- Northern Barossa Valley black fruit characters w/ dark chocolate flavors. Aged in French and American oak barrels.
- Nice strong red. Not overly dry, not sweet. Hint of oak. Dark chocolate after taste.