- Very good, medium body, satisfying. Pairs well with cheese and crackers. Enjoyed it with Stan on May 18, 2016
- Good, hard cheese. Creamy. Try using instead of Manchego on Spanish Tomato Bread. Metcalfe's on State.
- Metcalfe's $12.99. A Wisconsin Cheese. Very good. Solid flavor.
- $14.99-$20. Not available at LCBO. Rich, smooth, blend wine. Easy to drink on its own with cheese or red meat.
- Carbioniere - hand harvested. Chilean - coffee / espresso - ground reserva level Cheese Bella vitano - espresso cheese