- Good cheap Pinot from TRADER Joes. Goes well with Gouda cheese, prosciutto and caramel popcorn.
- Amazing red. Ready to drink, great with Brie cheese. Nice body spice and deep fruit. Perfect amount of dryness.
- From Wine and Cheese Cask. Really yeasty? Really enjoyed it. Gargenega grapes. Great with fried dumplings.
- Corsica vineyard red needs to breathe for 19 minutes. 3 Stars good for meat cheese and parties. $25
- Bought at Harris Tetter for 9.99 1/2 price. Sells for $20. Very good. Serve with potato chips, grilled cheese sandwic