- Good, hard cheese. Creamy. Try using instead of Manchego on Spanish Tomato Bread. Metcalfe's on State.
- Metcalfe's $12.99. A Wisconsin Cheese. Very good. Solid flavor.
- $14.99-$20. Not available at LCBO. Rich, smooth, blend wine. Easy to drink on its own with cheese or red meat.
- Carbioniere - hand harvested. Chilean - coffee / espresso - ground reserva level Cheese Bella vitano - espresso cheese
- From Carmel! 60$ shared with Jan and Gary in their backyard with our cheeses from the cheese shop in Carmel. Good time!