- Full body, not too sweet, pronounced oak flavors, really smooth. Great with my steak and potatoes. Truly excellent 6 hours after opening with some brie cheese.
- French wine. Great with rich cheeses or garlic and herb Boursin with crackers. 13% alcohol and easy to drink.
- Boccaccia Ristorante Great amarone Had a very good spicy Italian pasta w goat cheese
- Peach. Lime acidic long length grassy taste melons spice and smoke - good with veal smoky cheeses light pork dish
- Pinot pallett smooth great with cheeses