- Brought by Drew. Really nice, light red but I had an allergic reaction to it. Also ate blue cheese with dinner.
- Great cheese with pinot noir
- Very good with meats and cheeses. Good in general
- Blackcurrants, vanilla and chocolate melded with toasty French oak. Rich and weighty with ripe black fruits. Intense varietal expression of Okanagan Merlot leaves a finish that won't end. Juicy with soft and supple tannins. Excellent with burger and fries, as well with stews. Pairs also well with all kinds of cheeses.
- Roasted Red Meats and Mature Cheeses. Eaten with Steak.