- Lovely cheap wine just shy of full bodied goes down too easy. Recommended by Richie and Diane
- Decent cheap red wine. Good for non-winos. Inspired by the "Apotheca", a mysterious place where wine was blended and stored in 13th century Europe, Apothic Red offers a truly unique wine experience. A masterful blend of rich Zinfandel, smooth Merlot, flavorful Syrah, and bold Cabernet Sauvignon creates layers of dark red fruit complimented by hints of vanilla and mocha.
- Fiction 2011. Solid and cheap
- Nice cheap everyday wine.
- Cheap, notes of sweet cherry fairly smooth fruity I'll go again for a tenner