- Karly's favorite wine from Chateau St Michelle
- Light body,fruity and sweet Crisp and tangy and pairs well with a variety of food(like bbq chips) Grape used-Riesling Tastes like citrus,peach and apple Grown in Washington state Originally a German wine #1 best selling Riesling in US
- Light and sweet. Bought at Bon Vivant in Suffolk. Liked pretty well but not amazing. Best very cold. Good summer wine.
- A beautiful Valentine's Day wine from my sweetie - Chateau Montelena 2012 Cab - as he gazed into my lovely pink eyes!
- Great with pasta - picked up 14, retail 25