- 26 Quai d'Orleans Smoooooth!
- Erdig-Holzige Nase, jedoch frisch und elegant
- $30. Good. Seemed tannic and young. Good body. Great aroma. Berries. Drank on 5/4. Tasted great with grilled pork.
- Once opened a very smooth and somewhat light berry flavored French
- Ruby red with.dark purple core. Smooth nose of currants, spice, rose, cream, cloves, vanilla, a bit of autumn leaf. Soft, elegant touch on the palate, oak, wet earth, red cherry, ripe berries. Tannins are slightly on the dry side, bit warm in the finish. Finish a red fruits, burned wood, touch of tobacco. Wish longer finish.