- 產區Margaux 54%Cab/Sau, 40% Merlot, 5% Petit Verdot, 1% Cab/Franc
- Same fantastic feel. Full nose of summer flowers, berries, star fruit, wet wood, cherry, incense, cigar smoke. Medium plus bodied. Lavender scent, burned wood, smooth and feminine. Floral, sweet spice, anise. Soft, well integrated tannins. Short finish of smoke
- Floral nose, spring flowers, blue fruits, currants. Taste of licorice, coffee, black cherry. Great balance
- Dark ruby red, with dark core. Fabulous nose of spring florals, layers of perfume, so seductive, currants, vanilla, licorice. Rustic smell?
- Main course wine (veal osso bucco). Again aged well. Very earthy. Paired well. Again, thank you to Gene.