- 產區Margaux 54%Cab/Sau, 40% Merlot, 5% Petit Verdot, 1% Cab/Franc
- Dark ruby, good legs. Slightly muted, nose of flowers, black currants, cedar, menthol, vanilla, roasted nuts, violet, cream, hint of pencil lead. Palate of licorice, sweet raspberry, cocoa Creamy, silky mouth feel Noticeable tannins, dry but fine, Good length, spice, red fruits, oaky smoke
- Same fantastic feel. Full nose of summer flowers, berries, star fruit, wet wood, cherry, incense, cigar smoke. Medium plus bodied. Lavender scent, burned wood, smooth and feminine. Floral, sweet spice, anise. Soft, well integrated tannins. Short finish of smoke
- Dark ruby red, with dark core. Fabulous nose of spring florals, layers of perfume, so seductive, currants, vanilla, licorice. Rustic smell?
- Main course wine (veal osso bucco). Again aged well. Very earthy. Paired well. Again, thank you to Gene.