- Took some time to open, with notes of cream, vanilla, red cherry, tea leaf, tobacco. Medium bodies, slightly high acidity. Once opened, juicy, fruity, with goodacidity.
- Dark hue. Creamy dark cherry, earth, graphite, grass, vanilla, hint of cigar and menthol. Attractive, addictive. So good. Still rather young, more bottle time will bring much more complexity to it. Velvety mouth feel, loads of red fruits, coffee bean, cocoa, aromas spread thru the entire palate, smooth. Lots of tannins, but chewy, grippy feel, fulfilling. Great finish, long. Full of personality, masculine and elegance
- Solid dark color. Quite primary. Nose of graphite, blueberry, oaky vanilla, licorice, candied fruits, methanol, forest floor. Close to full bodied, mouth feel, taste of sweet prune, burnt wood, smoke, vanilla. Chewy tannins, soft, round Medium finish of orange zest, tobacco smoke and leather. With more aeration, good weight, longer finish, very nice balance. Lush
- Un peu dur, acidité vive, fruit éclatant, peu avenant, mais intéressant. Trop jeune après 43 ans ? Intemporel...
- Sehr unruhig Anfang reduktiver Phase, etwas medizinisch, braucht Zeit