- Fruity full body long lasting balance.
- Light ruby red with lightening on the rim. Medium bodied legs. This baby is showing her age. Barnyard, rustic, soy nose initially. brushed off after an hour plus aeration. Bitful amount of tannins, dry
- Dark purple. Nose of ripe currants, herb, anise, florals, cocoa powder, menthol, rustic, sugar cane. Caramelized blackberry, smoky oak, espresso, tea, cherry liqueur. Very chewy, currant flavored tannins, velvety, plush, rich, great balance and structure. Full bodied, Long finish of dense cigar smoke, red cherry, tea leaf, cut wood.
- Some ageing sign, crimson with light pink rim. Taking some time to open, initially theres blueberry, herbs, toasted oak,
- Ruby red with pink rim. Nose not too exciting, a bit linear, with graphite, florals, blackberry, boysenberry, creamy oak, cigar wrapper, hint of vanilla and incense. Palate could use a bit more weight, a bit linear, yet still nice. Rich jammy plum juice, spice box, raspberry, prominent tannins, a bit dry, decent length in finish with plum, rich tobacco scent, consistent in structure and balance nonetheless.