- Ruby core with pinkish rim. Good nose with coffee, mineral tone, flowers, currants, incense, tobacco in the background. Palate with red fruits, licorice, hint of mushroom. Tannins seem very much resolved, and making the acidity stand out, almost like a plum has turned sour type. Faint cigar note at the finish, very short. Seems like passed the peak already. Medium bodied, very easy drink, pass its prime, quite ordinary now
- Great wine in excellent shape.
- Purple, dark ruby, medium bodied. Nose of violet, bacon fat, mushroom, leather, vanilla, good nose, with layers of black fruits. Licorice, wet earth, truffle, wood, spice. Tannins seem to have softened quite well, soft and smooth on the palate. Short finishing though.
- 9 / 10 - exceptionally good
- Heel Fruitig, iets aan de jonge kant, potentie voor prachtwijn. AOC, 2ekerstdag 2011