- - Syrah, Carignan, Grenache - Coteaux du Languedoc - soft red fruit aromas and flavors with just a bit of dried herbs, white pepper and mineral notes - easy drinking, 13.5% - with Jeremy and Heather, Paris - retail in France for 9-13€; Canada for twice
- Drank at McCrady's on 3/6 in SC. 04. Don't remember much, delish. Try again. Cab/carignan/cinsault/Grenache/Mourvèdre.
- Purchased at Beaumes inYbor
- 40% Grenache, 15% Syrah, 15% cinsault, 10% carignan, 10% Mourvèdre, 10% counoise
- Great blend 70%merlot, 20% cab, 10% cab franc. Went well with pasta 12/22/12