- My first bottle of real red burgundy. So different from what I'm used to. Very interesting. More light bodied than I expected. Strong sour cherry but not in that fruit bomb kind of way. I can see how this would pair so much better with food than the Cali and Aust wines I like. So far Bourgogne has been much more impressive than the Bordeaux I have tried.
- Very nice after taste. Great wine
- Excellent wine. Big flint. Import from Tom Carson.
- Let's have a good wine for 元宵！
- Blanc Herve et Kirsi Alex 14/10/2910 Loqueureux sec Bon