- A bit insipid, but drinkable Chardonnay. It needs to be cold and given a chance to breathe.
- 2009 Pirie Chardonnay. Barrel fermented in French Oak, wild yeast. Stunning with some bottle age, with coral trout
- Crisp and clean Russian River Chardonnay, neutral oakiness. Jeff, who served us, was a bit of an ass. Most of their wines are from Napa grapes. Won't go back. $24 - 2014 trip.
- Burgundian Chardonnay from Total Wine. Sampled after the French Wine Tasting.
- Blend of Chardonnay , Pinot Grigio, & Riesling. California Pretty good for a white wine.