- My favorite Chard right now! From the Edna Valley in Paso Robles, CA, this is a rich & creamy wine! 5% Grenache Blanc.
- Gorgeous unpacked chard. Have you ever thought you couldn't taste the wine through the oak? Chardonnay is beautiful.
- Mary's favorite Chard. Nice unoaked fruit forward with hints of mineral and citrus. Smooth finish
- Chalky, refreshing : 70% Chard served with spinach/artichoke dip
- Excellent Chard - bought it twice! Cape May, $13 at Colliers dinner at PSI - Early prix fix $40 for 3 awesome courses