- Dom Perignon 2004 brut Evaporates on your tongue
- Champagne Dom Perignon 2003
- 1996 Oenotheque vintage. Easy minerality on the nose. Fig on the nose. Not as big as the 2002. 12 yrs in cellars. Smooth and excellent flavors that last. The flavor still goes on. Many fruit flavors intense across the palate. Wonderful after palate flavors just keeps going.
- 2002 Rose Vintage. Earth tones on the nose. Cherry but subtle. Creamy notes. I pick up the smoke on the palate but the color is very wonderful copper amber color. Heavy on the front end but turns light and lifts up the palate.
- Drink more. Vintage champagne