- Earthquake cabernet 2012 Grafton, California Excellent cab smooth ,mellow, soft , excellent wine. Dry, recommend highly. **Claudia
- Is there a better wine from California than Luna Sangiovese...? Probably. But I love this wine.
- Canyon road reisling California wine Good tasting Bonsai
- Awesome. Smooth, rich and full. Not too sweet Got it from California wine club.
- Medium body,soft berry Aromas and flavors of dark cherry,plum and BlackBerry Grape used- malbec Grown in Napa valley,California Handcraft wine sales supports breast cancer research,prevention and awareness