- Medium body,soft berry Aromas and flavors of dark cherry,plum and BlackBerry Grape used- malbec Grown in Napa valley,California Handcraft wine sales supports breast cancer research,prevention and awareness
- Light bodied,smooth and fruity.easy drinking,light red wine. Grape used - pinot noir Tastes like black cherries and blackberries,has a pepper taste at the end. Grown in Monterey, California #667 is the vine the grape comes off of to make this wine.
- Lots of fruit in flavor. Wouldn't spend the money again. Not a normal California wine
- California wine from Kenwood
- Not real good. Inexpensive.