- Medium body,soft berry Aromas and flavors of dark cherry,plum and BlackBerry Grape used- malbec Grown in Napa valley,California Handcraft wine sales supports breast cancer research,prevention and awareness
- Medium to full body Robust and rich,hint of spice,blackcherry and currants Grape used- zinfandel Grown in California
- Light bodied,smooth and fruity.easy drinking,light red wine. Grape used - pinot noir Tastes like black cherries and blackberries,has a pepper taste at the end. Grown in Monterey, California #667 is the vine the grape comes off of to make this wine.
- Balanced, smooth, pair any meal, anytime/any occasion. universal for any red or dry white drinker
- California. Laurel loves Beringer. Her dad serves a different one at Christmas.