- Merlot, Cabernet sauvignon, Cabernet french Very light and fruity
- Bridget and i liked it a lot. This wine is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon 33.3%, Merlot 33.3%, and Montepulciano 33.4%
- salmon-pink colored rosé of Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. On the nose, strawberry and iris aromas
- Aged 14 months in new and neutral French oak Merlot 85% Cabernet Sauvignon 8% Cabernet Franc 5.5% Petit Verdot 1.5%
- 81% Cabernet Sauvignon, 11% Merlot, 4% Cabernet Franc, 3% Petit-Verdot and 1% Malbec from Columbia Valley, Washington.