- <$5 Mellow, easy drinker. Good mild flavor. Not a lot of bold flavor. Sweet, but not overly sweet. Paid $3. Headache!
- Liked a lot. Dry, spicy undertone, great finish but needs to be opened in advance.Argentine Cabernet.
- Cheesetique, light up front with a sock you in the face pepper 2 seconds in. Pair with lots of kisses for best flavor
- Very nice, big, lots of dark cherry, jam, not much spice, chewy. Really like.
- Really really loved this. Lots of coffee, leather and caramel. Spice and lots of cherry.