- Un-oaked Un-buttered Chardonnay from Argentina. $10. Very nice.
- Mondavi Private Chardonnay First day.Good fruit, some butter. Day 3 in fridge. Grapefruit at first. Sweeter citrus after warming up. Still delicious.
- Best Chardonnay I've had this year, not cheap @ $29/bottle, but worth it. Vanilla, creme brûlée & buttered popcorn! Wow!
- No oak no butter just pure chardonnay. Surdyks
- A very good CA Chardonnay, with barrel fermentation and aging. Smooth and creamy mouth feel, butter & toasty oak finish.