- Really delicious. Nice butter and oak. Great price.
- Delicious Chardonnay. Light and with a smith after taste. Great smell. The wine melts in your mouthing butter.
- Un-oaked Un-buttered Chardonnay from Argentina. $10. Very nice.
- Mondavi Private Chardonnay First day.Good fruit, some butter. Day 3 in fridge. Grapefruit at first. Sweeter citrus after warming up. Still delicious.
- Best Chardonnay I've had this year, not cheap @ $29/bottle, but worth it. Vanilla, creme brûlée & buttered popcorn! Wow!