- Lots of spice. Distinct black pepper finish. Stands up well to chillies. From the épicerie de Chailly
- Peppery amazingness like a Syrah or Sicilian - early harvest with 6 years in oak - chestnut oak
- Bressan Pignol 1998. Amazingly fresh nose, forest floor + blueberries. Structured, mouthfilling, slightly wild and just wonderful.
- Less than $50 probably.. Had it at Bestia in LA
- Drunk at sina & martin's. Decanted, atill needed 3 hours to open up. Leathery, dried fruits. Dark, subtle peppery spices. Refreshing tannins. Petfect.