- Nice soft tannins, clear colour, easy, good food match, £10 at Waitrose
- Cost $12 on special $16 off. Lovely wine, easy to drink very good price. Must stock up when on special.
- 2/5 62,000 restaurant price @ Crazy Wine Bar. Decent flavor but thin, watery, not much flavor.
- Valleys Brancott Pinot Noir, Forrest Wines, Marlborough NZ. Good depth & concentration. cherries and spice. 17/20 £17
- This light body Pinot Noir has a soft black cherry nose & delicate body. Some smoky & herbaceous notes. Very good # 8.