- Una gran añada la 2007 de este Brancaia Tre. Disfrutándola en una noche especial, cumpleaños de mi amigo Marco Leiva
- Pronounced smoke with some tobacco. Goes toward earth tones and carries both cherry and earth flavors well but is a young wine. Great for cellaring. Good dryness which would go great with red sauce and gamey meats. Great with lamb and mushrooms, dark sauce is needed.
- Good nose some white pepper. Small hints of decay. Esaty up front, slowly builds into a full bodied Rosso. Gamey foods will go wonderful with this wine.
- Easy nose. Cherry up front. Very light acidic. Quick finish with some slight creamy finish.
- Very nice - very leathery high tannins