- Wonderful color out of the bottle. Earth tones of forest floor. Great with tobacco. Easy velvet with tannins that beg for rich nice food. Bringing this wine in.
- Medium body , nice bottle. Makes me think about more dry European wines, less fruity.
- My first bottle of real red burgundy. So different from what I'm used to. Very interesting. More light bodied than I expected. Strong sour cherry but not in that fruit bomb kind of way. I can see how this would pair so much better with food than the Cali and Aust wines I like. So far Bourgogne has been much more impressive than the Bordeaux I have tried.
- Hands down, best bottle of wine I've had.
- 1st day back @ work calls for an Emergency bottle of wine. #Bordeaux you are my savior!