- Don't be fooled by the label. This is an elegant meritage (Bordeaux) with a full body and a beautiful color (Costco).
- Nice medium dry/medium sweet Riesling. It gives off beautiful aromas once you let the chilled bottle to warm up a tad bit. The smell reminds me of rain, a quality found often in a Bordeaux. This must be a testament to the the terroir in Washington state. This wine us simply beautiful AND a great deal; only $10 at Kroger. I really enjoyed this on a hot hot Texas day
- Wonderful color out of the bottle. Earth tones of forest floor. Great with tobacco. Easy velvet with tannins that beg for rich nice food. Bringing this wine in.
- Medium body , nice bottle. Makes me think about more dry European wines, less fruity.
- My first bottle of real red burgundy. So different from what I'm used to. Very interesting. More light bodied than I expected. Strong sour cherry but not in that fruit bomb kind of way. I can see how this would pair so much better with food than the Cali and Aust wines I like. So far Bourgogne has been much more impressive than the Bordeaux I have tried.