- Love the name. Blended by the wine maker from Orin Swift. Strong bodied Syrah. $22.99 at Vin Chicago.
- It's nice to find a wine under $20 that's this spectacular: smooth as a Pinot &full b/c of it's blend with petite Syrah
- REALLY nice white blend, hidden Chardonnay flavors, that we tried at Astor Wine on a rainy Saturday.
- Light garnacha n syrah blend, dry w a touch of spice n soft tannin, good acidity too 3* of 5 @? - A Gift
- 2012 red wine Yakima Valley Dark beery layered with nuances of spice and toasted oak leading to a smooth finish Me: ok