- Hints of chocolate and cassis on the nose. Needs to breath. Aroma is fun to work with on the glass. Chocolate on the late after taste. Easy Bordeaux. Great first wine when starting with French.
- Needs to be decanted. After opens up It is pretty good french table wine
- Perfect with oysters. Had wine in Vegas at Mon Ami.
- From Village Wine Cellar at Gainey. Refreshing, crisp, fruity but not too much. Apple, pear?
- Incredible wine for any price. May be the best white ( or at least top 5) I've ever had. Bright, grassy, slightly dry.