- Made from nebbiolo grape as well but more bold but still light enough to have with fish. Had nebbiolo wine at Danielle's w/salmon which was lighter. Had at restaurant Tema in Rome for dinner.
- Big, bold dark cherry and strong tannins with leather and spice. Portland Wine Merchant tasting w Abby. Winery OO biz
- Casa Bianci "Leo" Malbec from Mendoza, Argentina. Smoky, bold, a little spicy. Yummy. @the wine room, Palo Alto
- Wasn't a fan... This wine was lacking the Cabernet boldness I love. Definitely should have been rated lower-bodied.
- $6.99 at Empire, very good everyday wine