- Denver @ Guard and Grace. Bold coming in but a soft finish. Great wine
- Dark bold. Initially some oak that blew off as the wine opened to an intense rich dark ripe fruit. Amazing tannins.
- Delicious. Bold and smooth. Special event wine
- Made from nebbiolo grape as well but more bold but still light enough to have with fish. Had nebbiolo wine at Danielle's w/salmon which was lighter. Had at restaurant Tema in Rome for dinner.
- Big, bold dark cherry and strong tannins with leather and spice. Portland Wine Merchant tasting w Abby. Winery OO biz