- Price is $45 but very tasty. 2012 Chardonnay is French oak and goooood. $28. 2011 Quarry Butte can blend. $25. Yummy
- A super rich and buttery chard. Could easily make this the go to white.
- This is a very inexpensive wine. When well chilled has a great flavor. Not to peppery not to fruity. Paid $12.00 at G
- Very oxidized. Not sure if intentional. Drank w/CBo while watching The Other Guys.
- Another great wine on the EXS (Elizabeth Spencer) Label. Not a huge Chard fan but this is very drinkable. Great finish.