- @ bonefish. From WA. Excellent blend Cabernet & Syrah. Smells like Vanilla & spice. Fruit & spice balanced. 7/10í ½í²š
- 2009 vintage. Made by Gunfighter wines . Blend with primarily Zinfandel , Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah. Good fruit
- Decent cheap red wine. Good for non-winos. Inspired by the "Apotheca", a mysterious place where wine was blended and stored in 13th century Europe, Apothic Red offers a truly unique wine experience. A masterful blend of rich Zinfandel, smooth Merlot, flavorful Syrah, and bold Cabernet Sauvignon creates layers of dark red fruit complimented by hints of vanilla and mocha.
- Dark red fruit with hints of vanilla and mocha. Red top. 13% alcohol
- Very good! Very Dry with berry notes. Blend of petite Syrah, merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. On sale for $10