- Called red wine, this "fruit bomb" Zinfandel has 15.1 per cent alcohol. Inexpensive and enjoyable.
- Cabernet 2011 not bad for an $11 bottle . World Market
- Solar powered. Certified sustainable. Estate bottled by Cuvaison Estate Wines, 14.0% ABV.
- Taco night at Jenny and William's. last bottle of the night. Jenny's favorite champagne. Beer taste, apple flavours.
- Nice to try once, its ok. Black Prince, Mary Jane's Magical Hemp Wine. 4.2% Hemp/Chanvre Filtration. A fun herbaceous white wine with smooth citrus overtones. Born from s blend of the finest Canadian grapes vinted and bottled in Ontario. Hemp has the benefits of EFAs omega-3 and6as well as fibres, vitamins, minererals and protiens