- Solar powered. Certified sustainable. Estate bottled by Cuvaison Estate Wines, 14.0% ABV.
- Taco night at Jenny and William's. last bottle of the night. Jenny's favorite champagne. Beer taste, apple flavours.
- Nice to try once, its ok. Black Prince, Mary Jane's Magical Hemp Wine. 4.2% Hemp/Chanvre Filtration. A fun herbaceous white wine with smooth citrus overtones. Born from s blend of the finest Canadian grapes vinted and bottled in Ontario. Hemp has the benefits of EFAs omega-3 and6as well as fibres, vitamins, minererals and protiens
- 12/31/12 Purchased at Brix, Omaha One if not the best red blends I have purchased. Let's say more than 40 bottles.
- "red" (not black) qvevri wine made from chkhaveri. Spicy, fresh red fruit. Lught, but structured. Balsamic hint. Refreshing, savoury. Beware -significant bottle variation!