- Pale tawny- black grape- Grenache dominant. Sweet, nutty, prune juice, fruit cake, walnuts, marzipan. Vins deux naturale
- Taco night at Jenny and William's. last bottle of the night. Jenny's favorite champagne. Beer taste, apple flavours.
- Coppola has such a pretty bottle. Dinner with @tgh3rd! #4dayweekend
- Nice to try once, its ok. Black Prince, Mary Jane's Magical Hemp Wine. 4.2% Hemp/Chanvre Filtration. A fun herbaceous white wine with smooth citrus overtones. Born from s blend of the finest Canadian grapes vinted and bottled in Ontario. Hemp has the benefits of EFAs omega-3 and6as well as fibres, vitamins, minererals and protiens
- Armies 2009 dry creek valley Zinfandel... Sweet. Drinkable. Love the bottle - orange and black in honor of the SF Giants