- Old Vine Zin, mellow, black raspberry.
- Aromas of violets, black fruits, and strawberry. Dense sweet black fruit and soft tobacco, with sweet spice. Delicious!
- Beautiful Chilean Cab, balanced round & full without being weighty. Blackberries black currants & toasted bay-leafs.
- A juicy black fruit Petite Sirah from the Russian River Valley in Sonoma County, with a smooth finish, & only $12.99!
- Called red wine, this "fruit bomb" Zinfandel has 15.1 per cent alcohol. Inexpensive and enjoyable.