- Merlot with Syrah and Melbec blend. Lots of dark fruit with black cherry and plum. Hints of cedar. Very smooth wine. $36 Wine Guy
- Juicy, fresh palate of semi ripe berries lick of acid and tightness becomes black and dense on finish. Drinking now 🎉
- Ripe black and purple fruit, leather and subtle hints of toast. Blackberry and currant with a hint of carob. $35
- Chocolate liquorice and black berries!! Yummy for dessert or the main course!! Tannins melt away in your mouth.
- Black Stallion 2012 Cabernet Sauv Strong grapy flavor 88 pts