- Heavy, full-bodied Merlot. An intense black cherry colour coats the glass with notes of dark fruits and anise on the nose. This focused red offers taut plum and other dark fruits along with a hint of sage. The Reserve Merlot has been aged for 12 months in French and American oak.
- Another delightful Negrette from Fronton - fruity, fun, dark cherry. "Crazy black".
- Tasty red with light tannins and good fruit. Hints of black cherry , clove and tea leaves. 87
- Black plum, cassis and spice lace the aroma of 2013 Tous Ensemble Syrah. Juicy red raspberry and boysenberry fruit with
- black cherry, slate and scorched earth are joined by subtle floral tones.