- [white] Chardonnay:Viognier blend; Wonderful profile, light but the taste is worth it; outstanding summer sipping wine.
- Rich, full bodied but could be fuller. Hints of white pepper ending but a semi sour after taste
- Nice nose. Good color. Black cassis and white pepper on the nose. Big cassis flavors and black berries. Long finish for a PN. More of cherry finish than in the mid palate.
- Nice to try once, its ok. Black Prince, Mary Jane's Magical Hemp Wine. 4.2% Hemp/Chanvre Filtration. A fun herbaceous white wine with smooth citrus overtones. Born from s blend of the finest Canadian grapes vinted and bottled in Ontario. Hemp has the benefits of EFAs omega-3 and6as well as fibres, vitamins, minererals and protiens
- Great white. 2 bottles with T & M at Blacks in Bethesda. 2/2/2013. Very dry, like champagne without the bubbles. A/fish