- Excellent! Second time around. Can drink without food. 4.8. Smooth /wild. Really like even without food.
- 95 points, from Costco for $24. People liked it. Let it air for awhile before drinking
- Dark as midnight sky, inky black. Long slow legs. Scents of dark ripe berries, a bit over extracted it seems, bitter chocolate, herbaceous, anise, cherry candy. Powerful, strong. Quite bitter actually, herbal, too primary, not everything in harmony. Over extracted feel, medium bodied. Alcohol is masked quite well. Good score for the price. Give it a good decant. Sweet ripe berries, stone, violet, incense, interesting nose. Taste of currants, ripe berries, hint of iodine. Better with air time. Tannins on the light side, must day alcohol is very well hidden. Finish of currants, oaky smoke. Smooth, quite silky. Good value.
- Michel Chapoutier Domaine de Bila-Haut Occultum Lapidem 2000 Kräftiger Südfranzose auf dem Höhepunkt.
- Domaine de Bila-Haut Occultum Lapidem 2000 Côte du Roussillon im Style eines Côte du Rhône. Solid, ehrlich.