- Had at Marco Polo. Very smooth. Did not have much of a nose. Cost $110 a bottle.
- Fantastic at 60 Euro in restaurants
- After dinner with everyone Joel @ Jacent dropped by and we toasted to Jillian again
- Dinner with family - Daniel cooked bolognaise, and grouper
- Sharp opening. Requires decanting as usual. Clove heavy at first with a steely-prune middle. As it rests on the tongue, it blossoms into a cacophony of spice very true to it's nature. Out fails at the finish too much to be exceptional. It's a lover, not a love.