- Sunny Tuesday in Graveney & Meadow beer garden. Little bit too sour, but not bad.
- Spiced rum that imparts a cherry overtone when mixed with cola, root beer, or Dr Pepper.
- Good, typical red. Drank with beer drinkers and nachos
- Chelada - fresh lime juice & light Mexican beer served in an ice-fillrd glass with a salted rim. Low in alcohol since youre diluting already light beer with line juice & ice. Super refreshing. Goes great with grilled pork chops & roasted tomatillo slaw (from jimtown store cookbook). Also fab the next day in pork tacos.
- Alaskan Amber is my new favorite beer.