- Michael's favorite ( one of).
- Very dry but nice flavor. Finishes well
- Perfekter Zustand, frisch, lang, mehr Lakritz als Frucht, irgendwie ein bisschen Burgunder...95HP
- 2009 Ruby red colour with intense perfumes of blackberries and red fruits on the nose. On the palate, it is powerful and full-bodied, with a silky texture lifted by good acidity and supple tannins. Perfumes of chocolate and damsons linger to the finish with a touch of spice from the nicely tempered oak.Vajra's vineyards are more than 50 years old and are located in the commune of Barolo, in Vergne. The soil is rich in calcareous marl, with rocky outcrops, giving elegant, fragrant and particularly longlived wines.Grapes were hand harvested in the last week of September. $60 plus straits wine.
- Red Sparkling Desert Wine, DOGC very unique!