- Sweet. Tastes just like Barefoot Red Moscato. Fun for a picnic but not a dinner wine. $14 Liquor Barn Lexington.
- Good! Fruity and tangy. Not dry at all but not super sweet like moscato.
- Sweet. Light Delicious. Blush wine.
- Happy Valentine's Day! Barefoot moscato... It is what it is.
- Fruit punch. Barefoot Red Moscato is a juicy and fruity wine with distinct flavors of peaches and Bing cherries. Best served chilled. Pairs well with soft white cheeses, fresh fruits, orange chicken salad, and all spicy fare. Delicious!