- A robust vintage from the Provençal favorite, savory, fruity, full bodied, keeps getting better. Binny's $27
- This wine might be the surest thing there is. Fruit, body, texture. One bottle is not enough. Binny's $22
- Non-Filtre Provence red. Delicious, acidic, deep, beautiful, not fruity, full-bodied. Binny's 23.99
- La Bastide Blanche 2008 Bandol. Deep red downy perfumed rose petals with a bit of stalk and a slug of soil.
- Mouvedre & Grenache blend. Just what I need to end a grueling week.