- Medium body cherry nose, bit sweet Cab Sangiovese n Syrah blend, clean finish, good but not great 3* of 5 $26@Baileyana
- A bit hot but w great depth, showing a spicy tannic bite,a great Syrah/tempernillo/grenache blend $24, 4*@ Baileyana SLO
- 2009 CA Chard that's very yummy. Oaked just enough and readily available in PA stores as a Chairman's Selection.
- Amazing med body pinot with great complexity n spicyness $26@ Baileyana Wine Club San Luis Obispo CA. 4* of 5
- Enjoyed this magnum with Andersons, Olsons and Mckiernans! Big red.