- Plum & Rasberry notes. Sweet aftertaste, rich flavor, Rasberry, fruity notes. Nice sweet wine and I enjoyed each glass
- Rich aromas of dark cherry, cocoa, nutmeg and spice. Rich taste of fruit with low tannins. Australian. 87
- Goes with dark chocolate. Australian Shiraz Around $22.
- Greg Norman Estates, Shiraz Australian. 2012. Deep magenta purple. Needs to open up. FULL like Malbec.
- Very entertaining Australian wine, not too intense but rich in undertones and easy to drink. 38% grenache / shiraz 36% / mourvedre 26%. Was recommended as alternative to Gigondas - and it is lovely. 9.