- Austin Hope Troublemaker, nv. Plum, almost prune character, but balanced with acidity and mild tannins. Grenache and ripe syrah varietals stand out. good value. 87.
- Troublemaker by Austin Hope
- Amazing Syrah from Paso. Bright blackberry and black pepper. Smooth yet strong tannins say it will lay down a bit.
- Great bouquet - little ammonia though - deep berry 56% Syrah - 20% Grenache 20% Mourverde 5% Petite Sirah Hope Family
- Unique red blend of Syrah, Grenache, Petite Sirah and Mourvedre' from Austin Hope in Paso Robles. It's Trouble for sure!